JOLIE BEAUTY - CLEAR BEAUTY SPONGE // REVIEW
I'm not even going to lie, this is the weirdest beauty product I have ever used. The Transform Sponge is set to replace your usual beauty blender; it looks and feels like a breast implant, imaging rubbing that on your face...If I'm being honest very 50/50 on this product.
There are a lot of benefits to this silicon sponge, such as:
1. Jolie Beauty Silicon Sponge is vegan and cruelty-free. It also states on the back of the box it is Cruelty-free and Vegan.
(email from Jolie Beauty)
2. Extremely hygienic: The silicone material is highly durable and waterproof meaning it can be cleaned and used immediately after, none of this waiting for it to dry malarkey (I hate that) which decreases the built up of germs and is better for your skin. It also will not need to be replaced as often.
3. Will not absorb products: You will save up to 30% of your makeup.
4. Afforable: £6.99 for one or £11.99 for two isn't too shabbyyyyyyy!
5. Waterproof: It can be washed/wiped and used again immediately after.
I really like Jolie Beauty, I think their brushes look amazing, they're cruelty-free and vegan, they're affordable and their customer service is top knotch. I just don't think this product works as a beauty blender. That's not me saying it isn't good; I still use it to apply my makeup because of the list of benefits I stated above! I love the fact it saves me from wasting my foundation and decreases the risks of break outs (I mean, who wouldn't love those factors? A nutter. That's who.) It's just not up to scratch as a blender.
Normal beauty blenders leave your skin looking flawless and I found when trying to use it as a blender, it just left a lot of streaks and cracks on my face. This is going to sound odd, but when I apply my foundation, whether it be with a blender, brush or even fingers I can't see my foundation; but with this silicon sponge I could see it VERY obviously, it looked caked and wet on my skin. When I tried to blend it, it just left loads of marks the shape of the blender pressed into my skin. It looked horrific, I even considered restarting my face. I ended up going back to my usual beauty blender to fix my face which smoothed out any marks and streaks almost instantly. Life saver.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to replace your sponge beauty blender. Although, I would recommend it to ASIST it. Using it as an application works incredibly well, it saves a lot of makeup, hygienic, ect, but just needs a little extra help from a proper blender.
#crueltyfreeblog #crueltyfreebeauty #crueltyfree #crueltyfreemakeup #crueltyfree #veganblog #veganbeauty #veganmakeup #vegan #jolie #joliebeauty #beautyblender #beauty #beautyblog #blender #sillicone #silliconeblender #siliconebeautyblender #bbloger #bbloggers #review #new #tool